Wednesday, 16 July 2014
Birthday weekend in Hay-on Wye
So most years for my birthday I have a fancy dress party, but since getting into camping a couple of years ago we usually go camping with friends now instead! Unfortunately some of my friends don't do camping, so I meet up with them later in the month to celebrate
On the roooooad to Hay, Burton enjoys the scenery with Mr H and Gary the snail
The village of Hay-on-Wye, famed for it's massive amount of bookshops and the literary festival held here annually
Mmm sharing some iced coffee and a slice of courgette and lime cake with me, yummy!
Burton and I making a wish for nice weather for our weekend and following holiday!
Back at the campsite, conspiring with the fellas!
Back in Hay for a little Food Festival, it wasn't particularly big but had lots of nice local produce and we picked up a few bits for the weekend
Hay-on-Wye castle
Lounging around in Spammy and Chris' tent
Playing cards with Spammy, Arnold and I in our tent
After packing up the tent we went to visit my parents who happened to be holidaying close by in a little cottage in the grounds of a manor house and gardens. Burton enjoyed walking around the grounds with us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment